Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Card Ornament



While shopping with friends recently I purchased an ornament that was make out of a Christmas Card.  I was sure that I could make one just like it.  The picture on the left is my first attempt to make one. It turned out and it was a lot of fun to do. I gave it to the friend that sent the card.  It was fun to see if she recognized her own card.  (She did.)




 It was so much fun that I decided to use a greeting card.  I loved the way this one turned out.  It was sent to a friend that just found out she is going to have her first Grand Daughter.  I hope she likes it.














4 comments:

  1. Very clever use of a card. Are those beads I see also?
    And how is the cross-stitch coming along????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the ornament...I LOVE IT !!! And so will "pearl !!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful you should post instructions, I have a lot of old cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever idea! Thanks for showing the ornaments here on the blog. How is the BIG cross stitch project coming along?

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete